APC Smart-UPS RT- 6000VA/4200W, at Dabs
APC Smart-UPS RT is a family of high-density, performance UPSs for voice and data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting 10kVA in a 6U rack/tower convertible form, users can support power hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. This flexible form factor allows standardization across multiple applications. High power internal chargers allow virtually unlimited additional matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands of business-critical systems. Customers with harsh power environments looking for extremely tight voltage and frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction typical of double conversion online topology will get them in the Smart-UPS RT. Canon EF24-70mm F2.8L USM Lens, at Dabs
The EF 28-70mm f/2.8L USM has proven very popular with professional and advanced amateur photographers since it was introduced in 1995. However, the increasing use of digital cameras, most having sensors smaller than a 35mm film frame, has increased the demand for a high-performance standard zoom lens with a wider wide-angle setting. The EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM lens meets this need. The optical design is based on the previous lens, but incorporates new design features that allow the broader focal length range while maintaining the superb image quality. At the same time, the minimum focusing distance has been reduced from 0.5 meters to 0.38 meters.
Improved water and dust resistance ensure that it will become the leading standard zoom lens in the EOS system. OKI C8800N A3 Colour Laser Printer, at Dabs
As part of the C8000 series, the C8800n from OKI Printing Solutions breaks new ground in size and quality in color A3 printing. It's small. Networkable. Affordable. And fast. It's the versatile business printer, delivering the impact of A3 color printing with a compact footprint that gives you the space to think BIG.
Highlights of the OKI C8800N A3 Colour Laser Printer
HP ProLiant BL CClass GbE2c, at Dabs
- A major breakthrough in cost vs performance
- Handles many different documents with the same professional results
- Unique technology and features for better looking documents
- Fast printing to enhance efficiency
- PCL / PostScript
Designed for the new c-Class BladeSystem enclosure, the HP GbE2c Ethernet Blade Switch for c-Class BladeSystem (GbE2c) provides a full set of industry standard Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 features, sixteen internal downlinks, five uplinks and two internal cross-connects in a single low-cost blade solution. The GbE2c dramatically reduces cabling, power and cooling requirements compared to stand-alone switches, allowing you to realize the full cost saving capabilities of the HP c-Class BladeSystem. JVC DD-3 2.1 Home Cinema System, at Dabs
Slim Direct Drive speakers deliver ideal, realistic sound with Front Surround Technology, while front-channel speakers create a wide acoustic sound field. Network Media Player is also available. AXIS 223M 2 Megapixel Camera For Indoor/Outdoor Use, at Dabbs
The AXIS 223M Network Camera is a high-performance, 2.0 Megapixel camera that delivers exceptional image detail. Offering the highest level of network security, the AXIS 223M is ideal for security demanding areas such as bank offices and airports. The full 1600x1200 resolution provided by the AXIS 223M Network Camera gives more than 4 times the number of pixels compared to a high-resolution analog camera. HP StorageWorks 2212fc Dual, at Dabs
The HP StorageWorks 2000fc Modular Smart Array manages growing storage requirements across multiple HP ProLiant servers for customers who need a centralized dedicated storage solution for applications. SANs allow for controlled, cost-effective growth and increased protection of the data. The MSA2000fc arrays offer a choice of drives -high performance enterprise class SAS drives and low cost, high capacity archival class SATA. Significant performance benefits with two 4Gb Fiber Channel ports per controller. HP Proliant DL380G4 Strge Svr, at Dabs
The HP ProLiant DL380 G4 Storage Server is a network attached storage (NAS) solution with multi-protocol file support and storage management for enterprise and workgroup environments. The ProLiant DL380 G4 Storage Server offers both appliance and NAS/SAN fusion storage solutions that offer ease of installation and management features that reduce overall total cost of ownership (TCO). The ProLiant DL380 G4 Storage Server is ideal for customers with limited IT resources who require quick, simple, rapidly deployable, flexible storage and who need remote manageability. HP Color LaserJet CM4730fsk MFP - Multifunction ( Fax / Copier / Printer / Scanner ) ( Colour ), at Dabs
Maximize workgroup productivity and increase efficiency at a breakthrough price-performance combination with the HP Color LaserJet CM4730 multifunction printer (MFP) series. Featuring an integrated design that includes the award-winning HP EasySelect control panel, the HP Color LaserJet CM4730 MFP series provides a complete office solution with print, copy, scan-to-location, analog fax and document finishing capabilities in one easy-to-use device. With HP ColorSphere toner, produce professional results - and brilliant color - with every print. Built on the same award-winning platform as the HP Color LaserJet 4730 MFP, the HP Color LaserJet CM4730 MFP is the ideal workgroup class MFP for enterprises, public sector and medium-sized businesses. Panasonic ToughBoook CF30 Core Duo L7500 1GB 80GB XPP/VB, at Dabs
Out in the field or down in the dirt, the durable Panasonic Toughbook 30 is built to take a beating. This brawny workhorse is encased in magnesium alloy, with durability designed into every seal, hinge and connector. Plus, as the industry's fastest fully rugged mobile PC, it's built for lightening-quick processing and wireless connectivity. Communicate in real time from remote areas, access databases online and run sophisticated software applications even in the harshest environments. The Toughbook 30 is vibration and drop-shock resistant. HP DL360 G5 Dual Processor Capable, 1 X Xeon E5420, at Dabs
Combining concentrated 1U compute power, integrated Lights-Out management, and essential fault tolerance, the DL360 is optimized for space-constrained installations. High technologies provide a high performance system ideal for the full range of scale out applications. Additionally, the DL360 G5 steps up the fault tolerance in an ultra dense platform with redundant power, redundant fans, mirrored memory or online spare memory, embedded RAID capability, and full-featured remote Lights-Out management HP LaserJet 4350dtnsl - Printer - B/W - Laser, at Dabs
When you think of fast, reliable laser printing for your business, the HP LaserJet 4350 series printer is the benchmark that sets the standard for the printing industry. Capitalizing on HP's legendary imaging heritage, these workgroup printers offer reliable printing, excellent print speeds, advanced networking features, and brilliant print quality to allow your office to work at peak efficiency. Built to deliver power and versatility, these high-performance, high-volume printers offer expandable features to meet the needs of your large workgroup. For best-in-class quality, reliability, and performance, HP is the only choice.
Highlights of the HP LaserJet 4350dtnsl - printer - B/W - laser
HP ScanJet N8460/NON 1200dpi USB, at Dabs
- Achieve much more with breakthrough print speeds up to 52 ppm. Waste no time waiting for the printer to warm up as the Instant-on technology ensures the first page prints out in under eight seconds. A powerful 460 MHz processor lets you print complex documents with a quicker return to the application for greater efficiency. Create professional quality documents with true 1200 dpi at full speed in best mode. High volume performance you can rely on with a 250,000 pages per month duty cycle.
- A simple, four-line graphical display panel gives you full control of the printer's features. Save time and money with HP Web Jetadmin which allows easy network installation*, remote diagnostics and error correction. Remotely configure device settings and email alerts using the Embedded Web Server which gives easy access via a standard web browser. Maximise output with a 10,000 and 20,000 page-yield toner cartridge and easily monitor levels of consumables with HP's Smart Printing Technology**.
- Easily upgrade the standard memory of 64 MB RAM to 512 MB. Share fast, reliable printing with an HP Jetdirect 620n Embedded Print Server for Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX*. Enjoy flexible connectivity via 2 EIO slots and CompactFlash™ solutions for most network environments. Increase the printer's input capacity to a maximum 3,100 sheets with additional trays***. Be more efficient with an optional duplex unit**** for double-sided printing, an envelope feeder and a 500-sheet stapler/stacker*****.
- *Embedded networking is available on the HP LaserJet 4350n, 4350tn, 4350dtn, and 4350dtnsl models only.
- **Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all HP printing features.
- ***Standard with HP LaserJet 4350tn/dtn/dtnsl
- ****Standard with HP LaserJet 4350dtn/dtnsl
- *****Standard with HP LaserJet 4350dtnsl
Quickly scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm, using a 100-sheet automatic document feeder. Create a stand-alone document management solution or seamlessly integrate the scanner into existing systems. Capture images from books and more on the legal-size flatbed scanner. HP ULTRIUM 920 SCSI EXT TAPE DRIV, at Dabs
The HP StorageWorks Ultrium 920 Tape Drive is the highest capacity, fastest performance half-height tape drive in the StorageWorks family based on HP's third generation LTO technology. The Ultrium 920 delivers a compressed storage capacity of 800GB per data cartridge and a compressed data transfer rate of 432GB per hour, two and a half times faster than the previous generation Ultrium 448 tape drive. The Ultrium 920 Tape Drive is fully read and write compatible with all second-generation Ultrium media and offers further investment protection through its backward-read compatibility with first-generation Ultrium media.
The Ultrium 920 Tape Drive supports the industry's most comprehensive list of compatible hardware and software platforms, including support for both HP and non-HP servers and workstations. The Ultrium 920 is the ideal choice for mid-range servers with enterprise-class data protection needs.
Highlights of the HP ULTRIUM 920 SCSI EXT TAPE DRIV
Zebra 110XiIIIPlus Label Printer, at Dabs
- Agility - High Capacity: The Ultrium 920 Tape Drive stores up to 800 GB of data on a single data cartridge using 2:1 compression. High capacity drive reduces the costs associated with data protection by requiring fewer data cartridges to complete backups.
- Agility: Higher Performance with dynamic data rate matching: Ultrium 920 Tape Drive 120MB/sec compressed data transfer using 2:1 compression, allows customers to scale their backup capacities without having to increase their backup windows. HP's exclusive dynamic data rate matching feature which can match the throughput of the host ranging from 20 MB/sec to 60 MB/sec (native).
- Simplicity: Half-Height Form Factor for easy installation and integration: The Ultrium 920 Tape Drive has a half-height form factor allowing for installation into all standard 5.25-inch media bays.
- Value: One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR) supported: Firmware-based disaster recovery feature that can restore an entire system using a single Ultrium 920 tape drive and data cartridge.
- Value: investment protection built in: HP StorageWorks Ultrium 920 Tape Drives ship with HP StorageWorks Data Protector Express Single Server Edition backup/recovery software and the HP StorageWorks Data Protector Express Bare Metal Disaster Recovery option.
- Simplicity: broad connectivity: Available in both Ultra320 SCSI and 3 Gb/sec SAS interfaces, the Ultrium 920 is ideal for midrange and departmental servers.
- Agility - Software Compatibility: Extensive list of supported backup and archiving software applications from HP, CA, VERITAS, Yosemite, Legato, Tivoli, and many more.
- Value - Management and Diagnostics Software Included: Tape drive management, performance optimization, and troubleshooting are made simple using the HP StorageWorks Library and Tape Tools application that is included with the HP Ultrium 920 Tape Drive.
- Value - WORM (Write-Once, Read-Many) Media Support: For IT organizations with stringent, long-term data retention requirements, the Ultrium 920 Tape Drive WORM (Write-Once, Read-Many) data protection feature offers a simple and secure method for archiving records allowing customers to affordable meet the toughest industry compliance regulations.
- Agility: server compatibility: Qualified on HP ProLiant, Integrity, 9000, NonStop, and AlphaServers platforms, as well as many servers from other leading vendors such as Dell, IBM, and Sun. Support for heterogeneous hardware and software platforms provides customers with a single tape drive solution for all environments.
The entry-level printer in the High Performance line, Zebra's 110XiIIIPlus is a true 4 inch (102 mm) performance printer. This hardworking printer is the one to call on for heavy-duty, industrial operations. The 110XiIIIPlus printer is available with either 4.09 inch (104 mm) or 3.2 inch (81 mm) widths. Choose the resolution that best meets your needs, either 200, 300, or 600 dpi (8, 12, or 23.5 dots per mm). When choosing resolution, note that 600 dpi (23.5 dots per mm) is only available with 3.2 inch (81 mm) width and 4 inch (102 mm) per second speed.
The 110XiIIIPlus printer is ideal for a variety of applications, including top-side and bottom-side circuit board labeling, product identification labels, serial plate labels, product labels, surgical tools and equipment, diagnostic kits, and vials and slides. Avocent 1U 17" Single Rail LC Rack Console & 8-Port KVM, at Dabbs
The 17-inch LCD rack console and SwitchView 1000 8-port KVM switch create a single integrated access solution for SMB and server room environments. This solution provides optimal support of PS/2 and USB systems. Out-of-band access to critical servers is non-intrusive to the network and reduces downtime. The LCD console switch includes an On-Screen Display (OSD) in multiple languages. The Grade A 17-inch TFT active-matrix monitor supports 1280x1024 resolution. For the security-conscious user, a key lock controls access to the LCD rack console. HP Ultrium 1760 SAS Ext Tape Driv, at Dabs
The HP StorageWorks Ultrium 1760 Tape Drive is HP's fourth-generation of LTO tape drive technology capable of storing up to 1.6TB per cartridge in under 3 hours. HP Ultrium half-height drives are designed for server customers in direct attached storage (DAS) environments where hard disk and system bottlenecks can impede data transfer rates. To further protect the most sensitive data, AES 256-bit hardware data encryption provides easy-to-enable security to prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges. By using LTO-4 hardware data encryption, not only is data fully capable of being compressed therefore maximizing capacity, encrypted backups are completed without a loss in performance. Capable of data transfer rates up to 160MB/sec, HP's exclusive Data Rate Matching feature further optimizes performance by matching speed of host to keep drives streaming and enabling the fastest performance of any tape drive in the industry. The Ultrium 1760 provides investment protection with full read and write support with LTO-3 media, and the ability to read LTO-2 cartridge. By doubling the capacity of previous generation Ultrium drives, HP customers now require fewer data cartridges to meet their storage needs, significantly reducing their IT costs and increasing their ROI. Canon XL3X Wide Angle Zoom Lens, at Dabs
This extra-wide angle 3x zoom lens provides 24 to 72 mm in 35mm equivalent focal length with high resolution exceeding 600 TV lines. It has an ND filter, manual focus and zoom ring. Adobe After Effects CS4 Win, at Dabs
With Adobe After Effects CS4 software, you can create compelling motion graphics and blockbuster visual effects with flexible tools that help save you time and deliver unparalleled creative power.
You can experience creative control over virtually every element in a highly responsive 2D and 3D compositing and animation environment. With Adobe After Effects CS4, you can create whatever you envision.
Highlights of the Adobe After Effects CS4 Win
HP MSA1500 SAN Starter Kit HA, at Dabbs
- Live Adobe Photoshop 3D layers import
- Searchable timelines and projects and easier nested comp navigation
- Independent key framing of x, y, z values, plus 3D compositing improvements
- Compositions exported as layered projects
- Cartoon effect
- Integrated workflow for mobile device authoring
- Mocha for Adobe After Effects from Imagineer Systems
- Numerous interface and workflow tweaks
- XMP metadata for asset intelligence
- Dynamic link between Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Soundbooth
The HP StorageWorks 1500 Modular Smart Array (MSA1500) is a Fiber Channel storage area network (SAN) 2U controller shelf that connects to HP StorageWorks SCSI and/or Serial ATA (SATA) disk enclosures. Together they provide customers with a flexible low-cost, high capacity storage solution. The MSA1500 has been designed as a hardware foundation for future solutions to ensure maximum investment protection. The MSA1500 is perfect for those customers looking for less expensive storage solutions using HP SATA enclosures to store data that doesn't require a high degree of I/O performance and/or is viewed as non-mission critical to business operations.
This MSA1500 SAN Starter Kit HA G2 Bundle (with PCI-E HBAs) for both SCSI and SATA SAN Starter G2 Kits (Windows, Linux, or NetWare compatible) includes: 1 redundant controller, 1 FC I/O module; 1 4/8 Base SAN Switch, 4 4Gb SFP transceivers, 2 FC1142SR 4Gb PCI-E HBAs and cables. D-Link 2-Port 10G Ethernet XFP Module, at Dabs
D-Link is an industry pioneer, market leader, designer and true manufacturer of networking communications and digital home electronic products. Excellence in manufacturing, innovation and a commitment to quality has allowed D-Link to produce cutting-edge, high-performance products within standard-based technologies. The company continues to offer the best value in the connectivity market today by combining high-quality products with the most affordable price point. Xerox Advanced Finisher For Phaser 7760, at Dabs
Purchase this Xerox Advanced Finisher For Phaser 7760 from Dabs at the best-ever Dabs price. See full product description, technical specifications and customer reviews for this Xerox Advanced Finisher For Phaser 7760 …HP Universal Rack 10636 G2 Pallet, at Dabs
HP sets the standard for performance and value in the enterprise with the Rack 10000 G2 Series family. This enterprise-class rack cabinet combines next-generation structural integrity cooling and cable management, ease of use capabilities and choice of configuration options to deliver a best-in-class product. The new HP 10000 G2 Series is designated as HP's universal rack, ideal for all HP server and storage platforms including Supports HP ProLiant, Integrity, BladeSystem, NonStop, StorageWorks MSA, EVA and XP. The HP 10000 G2 Series is specifically designed to ensure outstanding cooling and cable management making the 10000 G2 Series the best choice for enterprise racks.
Side Panels are not included. Lexmark X646ef Mono Laser All In One, at Dabs
Customizable and easy-to-view, large, vivid, well-spaced familiar icons on the Lexmark e-Task 8-inch (20 cm) color touch screen provide access to print, copy, fax and scan-to-email functions.
Specialized and general office copy, fax, scan and print is consolidated on one multifunction printer with a StapleSmart Finisher.
Copy or print up to 50 pages per minute with standard 256MB RAM, expandable to 640MB, and a 514 MHz processor and a time to first copy as quick as 8.5 seconds to handle even the most complicated output.
Up to legal size (8.5 x 14", 216 x 355 mm) documents with up to 600x600 dpi in black and up to 300x300 dpi in color with an up to 50 page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
Hard disk wiping and AES encryption, IPv6, SNMPv3, SSL, IPSec and 802.1x authentication and user authentication provide security measures for multifunction communications and data encryption. (See Features)
Direct printing of PDF and image (TIFF, JPEG, HTML, and others) files from a USB flash drive using the convenient USB Direct interface on the operator panel. Or scan a document and save to the USB Flash drive as PDF, TIFF or JPEG.
Fax, Scan Preview, Custom Jobs Copy, fax and e-mail, Priority Copies and Job Cancel increase user productivity. Sony AIT-5 8 Slot Desktop Autoloader, at Dabs
We all know back-up and disaster recovery are important concerns; and when your back-up needs were small, standalone tape drives may have done the job. But now your needs have grown, direct attached tape drives no longer meet your capacity, performance, or reliability requirements, and your IT resources are overwhelmed managing all your individual drives and scattered pieces of media. To further challenge you, the government says you now may be required to back-up and archive even more data than ever before.
By consolidating with Sony's StorStation AIT automation solutions, you can make things manageable again. Sony's family of LIB-D81 StorStation AIT autoloaders can be less expensive than even single drives from competitive formats while offering a range of capacities and performance levels to facilitate your first step into automation. The LIB-D81 StorStation autoloaders come in a convenient and easy to use desktop configuration, which is perfect for backing up critical data for your workgroup, department, or small to medium sized business.
Highlights of the Sony AIT-5 8 Slot Desktop Autoloader
Freecom Superloader LTO3 16Slot SCSI, at Dabs
- Ideal entry level automated back-up for departments, workgroups, and small to medium sized businesses
- Front panel indicators
- Locking front door
The SuperLoader3 is suitable for both beginners and for users with the most demanding requirements. The SuperLoader3 offers room for a total of 16 DLT or LTO cartridges in two integrated magazines: at a standard compression of 2:1, this allows the storage of up to 25.6 TB. With a data transfer rate of up to 160 MB/s, even large volumes of data can be stored in a short time. The SuperLoader3 saves your data automatically and without the need for supervision.
Designed for simple and reliable backups, the SuperLoader3 offers an exclusive package of advanced features including StorageCare Guardian, Symantec Backup Exec software, remote management, and barcode reader - all at no additional cost. It also gives you the widest range of drive options in the industry to support data requirements between 640GB to 25.6TB - with the flexibility to expand as your storage needs grow. The SuperLoader 3 brings you a full suite of advanced features at an affordable price with easy integration, an intuitive user interface and compatibility with a broad range of backup software packages. And because you can easily expand from 8 to 16 cartridge slots, your investment is protected as your needs grow. In addition, the SuperLoader3 packs up to 12.8TB of native capacity and 25.6TB of compressed data into a 2U rackmount form factor.
Highlights of the Freecom Superloader LTO3 16Slot SCSI
Xerox Phaser 5500V_DTM A3 Mono Laser Printer With PagePack, at Dabs
- Based on leading Quantum-Technology
- Remote Management via Web browser (Web-management
- Compares the data while writing (Read While Write), theoretical
- No verify necessary
- Ideal for small and medium-sized businesses
- Easily integrated into existing systems
- Up to 489.6 GB/h data transfer rate
- Can be administered via Ethernet and Internet
The Xerox Phaser 5500 series laser printer packs all the power needed to break through even the most demanding productivity barriers - with speed and ease. Uncompromised performance, plus reliability that floors the competition. It wins whenever high print volumes, tight deadlines, and complex applications are the order of the day. Winning the productivity battle has never been easier - and never so affordable.
This model comes with PagePack. HP STORAGEWORKS ULTRIUM 232, at Dabs
The HP StorageWorks Ultrium 232 Tape Drive is one the newest LTO1 drives on the market and the fastest in HP portfolio. This affordable superdrive delivers enterprise-class backup capacity, performance, and reliability at a midrange price. With a compressed capacity of 200 GB per data cartridge and a compressed data transfer rate of 115 GB per hour, this LTO1 drive is read- and write-compatible with all first-generation Ultrium tape drives and media, and its media can be read by any LTO1, 2, or 3 drive from any manufacturer.
Despite its low cost, the Ultrium 232's rugged design delivers excellent reliability and includes many of the advanced features of its bigger siblings. The drive employs data rate matching to adjust to the speed of the host, reducing wear and tear on both the drive and media while increasing performance, particularly on slower systems. The Ultrium 232 supports HP StorageWorks One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR), taking the worry out of disaster planning.
Highlights of the HP STORAGEWORKS ULTRIUM 232
HP DesignJet T610 - Large-format Printer - Colour - Ink-jet, at Dabbs
- Affordable capacity: HP Ultrium half-height tape drives provide superdrive capacity at a low price, and the fact that these drives use widely available industry-standard media makes their overall cost of ownership even lower
- Affordable performance: High capacity goes hand-in-hand with high performance. The Ultrium 448 can fill an Ultrium 2 data cartridge with 400 GB of compressed data in 2.5 hours, while the Ultrium 232 can back up 200 GB of compressed data in less than two hours (assuming 2:1 data compression)
- Enterprise-class reliability: The design of HP Ultrium half-height tape drives is leveraged from HP's outstandingly reliable full-height Ultrium tape drives, incorporating features such as data rate matching, soft load, and simple tape path to make these drives as dependable as their bigger siblings
- Compact form factor: HP pioneered Ultrium half-height tape drives in 2001, and still makes the only half-height LTO-1 drives on the market. Their compact form factor means these drives fit internally in most servers and take up less space in rack environments
- Investment protection: HP Ultrium half-height tape drives are fully read-and write-compatible with all Ultrium tape drives from HP and other manufacturers, allowing for flexibility in deployment. And when you choose an HP Ultrium tape drive, you're buying from the leading manufacturer of LTO tape drives
- Simple disaster recovery: All HP Ultrium tape drives support HP StorageWorks One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR), a unique firmware design that works with your backup software to ensure that, when the worst happens, you can recover your data quickly and completely with the touch of a button
- Complete solution: Included in the box is a single-server copy of HP OpenView Storage Data Protector and Yosemite TapeWare software, allowing you to implement sophisticated data protection features or an easy-to-use backup application, as your needs dictate
- Active head cleaning: HP Ultrium tape drives perform their own automated cleaning that increases head life and greatly reduces the need for using the cleaning cartridge
Print your CAD and GIS files in-house with the personal HP Designjet T610 series printer. Original HP Vivera inks enable high-quality, professional output at fast speeds. And you can print with confidence knowing you're getting a reliable printer from a company you can trust. HP Care Pack Support Plus 24 Microsoft OS Technical Support 3 Years 24 Hours A Day 7 Days A Week 2 H, at Dabbs
HP Support Plus 24 helps you increase performance and availability with comprehensive, consistent hardware and software services. Working with your IT team, HP Services engineers deliver onsite hardware support and over-the-phone software support around-the-clock 365 days per year. Service coverage encompasses HP products and selected multivendor hardware and software. In addition, this convenient HP Care Pack packaged service makes software updates available to you at substantial savings.